Monday, March 17, 2014

Water Colour Stampin Up Magic

Just sharing with you my latest collection of works.  I just love the Watercolour Note cards and have made up a set of 5.
I hope you like them as much as I do.  All have sculptured flowers.  Had great fun creating them.  The colours are so vibrant and beautiful I cant resist them.
Quilled Roses Using the Chevron Punch as back ground
Ruffled Old World Carnations using Card Stock and Chevron Punch for Decoration


Chevron Punch each side of one of our flowers from a set as well as Stippled Blossom Stampin Up Sets

Tinged Green Daliah with Chevron Punch Decoration and our Crochet Trim
and Build a Brad  
This is the Collection of Cards


The lovely Chevron Punch Stampin Up

Hope this inspires you to have a go at our note sets
Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment