Saturday, November 23, 2013

Festive Flurry, Stampin Up

This beautiful stamp set and dies to match for Christmas and Winter decoration is such a great flexible set.  I have just had a couple of workshops in the last few weeks and have used my Festive Flurry set as well as Lovely as a Tree and Wishing You
This is the set of  Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Set.   I have had a few classes using this set and it has been amazing how the groups get through the production of this class  once they have chosen two designs and put their heart into putting the Simply Created Kit into production.



The old faithful "Lovely as a Tree" can be used for so many different card makes and I never get sick of this versatile set.  Always something new and fresh about this set..


Another Magical stamp set and dies. Festive Flurry and Dies to the rescue. Just amazing in these colours.  Always amazed at how classy something  little different looks.
Happy Stamping and have a wonderful Christmas Creating time.
Carolyn



2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful work here on all these beautiful cards Carolyn. Soo gorgeous and beautiful all of them. I have the tree myself too and just love to use it for all kinds of cards too. Like you I really don´t think, I´ll ever get tired of it, it´s just one of those, you can use for years and years and any time of year and even for any kind of occasion too, I think. I love the colors, you´ve used on these here, they´re awesome, well done hun.
    Have a wonderful week-end now and loads of great fun, I hope. Take good care sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my sweet friend often thinking of you all. love

      Delete