Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stampin Up Christmas Lodge

Christmas in the Lodge a 3 Dimensional  stamped art work which I have now framed. Took and awful lot of cutting and layering but I was very pleased with its finish.



This if the full front of the card.  What I did was stamp out the big Christmas tree and then used the pine tree from Lovely as a Tree to denationalize the large tree.  It worked out quite well as I wanted to see the layers of the tree on the card
 This is the tree on its own I wanted to use the birds only as a decorative feature.  I feel they bring life to the picture.
I hope you are all preparing for Christmas and Holiday time.  Hope to have a few more cards up before Christmas.
Blessings and love to all.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Carolyn, I LOVE your 3-D card! Beautiful job coloring it, too. I came over from Stampin' Connection. I am following you now.
    Hugs and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon I love your blog too. Look forward to watching out for you. Have been over to support you also. Have a wonderful Christmas. love Carolyn

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful project. Such a labor of love. You are truly an artist and showing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shawn so much for your lovey words and your support I have been over to visit and support you as well. Happy Christmas. love Carolyn

      Delete
  3. Love the dimension in your card. So well done. TFS. Welcome to SU Blog surf site. So nice to have you join us. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny thank you so much for your lovely welcome and comments. Wishing you and all your family a very happy Christmas.
      Carolyn

      Delete
  4. Wow! I love how fabulously unique this card is (actually all of them!). I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll follow my blog too - http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn,
    What a great idea, having those decorated stockings as gift card holders! I don't have the large stocking die and now wish I did. I'm tempted to grab one since it's in the catalogue, but then what if the stocking doesn't make the new catalogue? It's always a worry, isn't it? I love that Christmas Lodge stamp set, too. It offers amazing possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn, this card is lovely. Its one of my favourite ones, but I havent used it to much success unlike yours, its just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete