Thursday, June 28, 2012

Apothecary Art Stampin Up's New Design set Hits Head Lines

The Beautiful Apothecary Art Set is just amazing, so many bits and pieces to match and go with the set. There are so many great ways of using all these  pieces. Having dies and folders to go with it as well makes the stamp so much more versatile.  You can not only make beautiful cards, labels and boxes, if you are arty there are just so many other beautiful things you can use it for.

I have made the card with one of the Edgelits and I wanted to cut this one myself as I knew exactly what I had in mind.  I have quilled the Roses to go on to the label picture and at the sides.  I used the lovely sizzlets "Little Leaf Die" to make the leaves I have at  the sides of the roses.  I have also used the folder to emboss the underline of the Edgelits Die, which seems to give a very nice finish to the card.

I am just so amazed at all the wonderful things I will be able to create with this gorgeous set.  If any one is interested in my Quilled Roses you can find a tutorial on making these on an earlier edition of my blog.
Made with so much love.
Blessings and love
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card!!!The roses are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn this card is so beautiful - the colours are so romantic and the card has a real whimsical feel to it. I love your flowers and daubing and the way that you have trimmed the Apothecary Art image. Love it!
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete