Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tilda with diamonds in her hair

I thought this little Tilda is a perfectly cute little girl.  Cute as a button she is just adorable.  In her little denim jumper dress she is all dressed up for her stroll through the garden.  I have used a Marianne die as background for her as well as a little bling in the corners

I have used distress ink colouring and a Stampin Up DSP for a contrast on the Tempting Turquoise  Textured Card.  I had a few fabric flowers that were calling use me and some punched leaves for the greenery.  In here hair she has diamonties and a little punched flower with pearls.







This is a close up of the flower and Brad used on  the Tilda Card.  I also used punched leaves this is an old emagination punch leaf which no longer is being made so it is quite treasured.  On the bottom you can see some Diamonties which are used to dress up your Mobile phone.








Last of all here is a close up of my beautiful little Tilda all painted in distress inks and ready for her party.  She brings so much joy and fun, to relaxation time.  I dont know where I would be without her.  I have just finished an envelope book which I made with recycled brown envelopes.  Each of the pages has a Tilda on it I will next upload this little book of Tilda that I made.

I would love you to leave a comment.  Thanks so much for visiting many Blessings and a joyou new Week.
love Carolyn

11 comments:

  1. Darling Tilda card. Cute adding flower on her hair :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, your card is lovely with all the bling you put in Tilda's hair and on your card! She is adorable!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Nice embellishments; love the bling.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my Carolyn, love this little Tilda and the bling and flower you put in her hair.. your coloring of her is so perfect and love your Marianne die, so great to use.. I love to us dies on all my cards.. Great job.
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the diamonds in her hair
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the diamond in her hair are gorgeous. Geat idea.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she's very sweet!! I love the rhinestones around her head!! TFS! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a really nice job on this card! Keep up the great work!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so cute! Just adore all the extra love you gave her with the flower in her hair. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tilda is so adorable!!!!! Wow beautiful job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete