Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Quilled Dolls - Quilling in Fashion Again

It has been a long time since I have posted due to the computer having a major breakdown.  Then I could not find how google were operating and had to work out how to find my Blog again.  But here I am again.
Over the past few weeks I have been making my little quilled dollies.  Each baby has been made with strips of Poppy Parade card and Pacific Point Card I have used Scallop Lace Punch for the neckline of the the Pacific Blue Dolly and Poppy Parade Roses on the neckline of the other dolly..  I thougth these are little cuties and by making the dollies on a multiple of cones they balanced a lot easier.
This is a close up of the Poppy Parade Dolly.   By making the little hands cupped it is so easy to put into the hand a rose of maybe something else.  This Dolly has curly tight hair.  The pacific Blue Dolly has much loser curls and a hat on head.

I had to include the baby she is not complete as yet I think she may need a bonnet to finish her off.
Thankyou for taking a look.
I am most grateful to read your comments as I love your guideance.
Many Blessings and thankyou for coming by.
love Carolyn

1 comment: