Wednesday, December 28, 2011

and So Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year New Year r


The year has flown by and Christmas is here again.  Lets Celebrate and enjoy the gift of love that is given to us.This year has been another hard year I just hope that this next is not so intense and we can enjoy it. I have created a White Christmas that I have never experienced.  So this card can be called I am Dreaming of a White Christmas.


 This is the beautiful little Rose Bouquet I made for White Christmas Tilda.  I made a Fancy Flower Punch Rose with a sprig of fern greenery.  The Christmas Tree I made out of a Spellbinders Oak Leaf.  It had just the shape for the Christmas Tree.


This is Tilda all dressed for Christmas such a little Cutie.  I wish you all a Wonderful Christmas Season and a New Year filled with Joy.  This year I am praying for a gentle year with just loads of love.  My prayers are for you all, that you shall be blessed with Peace and good Health.
Many Blesssings to you all and thank you for taking a look. Love you to leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Many Blessings Carolyn

14 comments:

  1. Splendid creation! Happy New Year...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!n I love the house background very much. Best wishes for the new Year.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Card! Hope all your dreams come true!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, especially the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card, love all the sparkle and the sweet cottage.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the background you used
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is so gorgeous Carolyn. I just love, how you made this one. It looks so perfect with the little house behind our lovely Tilda here. Wonderful work here again hun.
    Have a wonderful New year hun and hope, it´ll bring you everything you´ve wished for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You created a beautiful scene. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great scene you made Carolyn. You did a wonderful job and looks like a beautiful house with loads of snow and bling. Tilda looks ready for next year, so you can say you are getting an early start!! I love this and do kep it.. A wonderful treasure. Happy New Year!!
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carolyn!
    I thought I had commented on this card.
    it is so lovely. The house looks gorgeous and so does Tilda. A lovely scene.
    Have a blessed New year to you and your family. I hope Lizzie is doing well.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just Beautiful I love all the snow
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card with lovely texture. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Carolyn! I love that house in the background, is that a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of the prettiest Christmas cards I have ever seen - I thought I posted on it but guess not.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete