Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Stacks

Two beautiful stacks I have made this year From my Stampin Up Stamps are Season of Joy Stack and Delightful Decorations. These took me about 3 hours to make each stack so I was very happy with that. I also think that the colours I made them with also played an important roll in me liking them.



I think Razzleberry is delicious and with Wild Wasabi This gave my Delightful Christmas Decoration Stack a lovely set of cards.



Season of Joy stack I wanted to use traditional colours so I used the Real Red Card Stock Pear Pizazz. I also liked how these turned out but I like my Delightful Christmas Decoration Stack the best.
 
 
 
This is my Season of Joy Stack
This is my Delightful Decoration Stack.  Most of my cards are now made with a few seperate ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment